Install Aftermarket CD Player in 2000 Saturn SL2

I need a bit of help! I already have a Pioneer cd player for my old car that I want to install in my 2000 Saturn sl2. However, while attempting to do this the other day I got fustrated, because it almost seems as if I have to take the whole car apart! I tried to remove the front dash, but couldn't because I realized I had to remove a few of the side panels, So I did that, but the still could not get it off, because, from what I can tell, I also have to remove the steering wheel casing as well. Am I doing somethin gwron gor does all this stuff really need to be removed before I can get the dash off and install the cd player. Maybe it would be easier for me to pay a professional to install it.

Which brings me to my next question. Since I already have a cd player and don't really want to buy a new one since this one is in great condition and fairly new, will I be able to take it someplace and get it installed. I'm assuming going to Best Buy or something like that would be out because they probably want you to purchase a cd from them first right? So where would I go. Will a place like STS do it?

Reply to
cutyourheartout