radio help please

I recently have tried to install a new radio in my saturn.I am in need of a free wiring diagram or just the color codes for 1997.

Reply to
danny

Most stores that sell electronics or auto parts will have a wiring harness which plugs into the vehicle's wiring and allows you to connect it to an aftermarket radio without cutting the stock wiring, and without wondering which wire goes to what. Please consider one of these since they're under $10 and make the job very easy.

If you want to cut into your wiring, here's what you need:

Good luck, Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane