1963 R-1 engine is painted Orange for sure!

I sure do not want to beat a dead horse but I went out into my shop and re-checked the 63 Avanti with what is said to be a R-1 engine. I looked every place I could see with a very bright flash light and it is orange under the Black. The dampener for the stearing is orange. The intake & block is Orange, the tube for the pan breather is Orange, even the clutch rod is Orange. Nothing is painted Red. I will pull a spark plug and see what the pistons are. I sure picked the right name for this forum. Other wise the car was in a club in California and very nice. I sure hope I do not have a 259. There is a member who is known as "Avanti

1977 and this is the cars body number. Anyone know him?
Reply to
No Luck