Check Valve

Did any other make of car use the same type of brake booster check valve as a

1963 Avanti. It is the 3 notches type and twists to tighter. Allen
Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Ford did, but their valve came straight out (no 90 degree bend) which makes it a little harder to use. Unfortunately I don't remember which. I had a booster rebuilt and it came back with that valve. Contact Jon Myer at Myer's Studebaker. I'm pretty sure he has the stock ones. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Ford part - take your old one to the partsman - they do have a 90° unit as I bought one some years ago but don't expect it to be cheap!

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

SI had a bin of new ones (repops??) at their booth in Omaha. $35 I think. They are black instead of white like the OEM ones though.

Jeff > Did any other make of car use the same type of brake booster check valve as a

Reply to
JH