Craigslist: 1937 Studebaker coupe Express pickup - $9000 (North Idaho)

I saw this on Craigslist, posted today, and thought someone here might be interested.

Very rare 1937 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup. Has been in the family for 30 years and I have been gathering parts for it for the last 20 years. The body is straight with a little rust in the lower cowl area. I have parted out a Montana rust free sedan years ago. I saved the cowl for repairing the CE. Allot of the chrome and trim came of that same car and are very nice Has original flat head 6 cylinder motor with 3 speed manual trans. The pickup needs complete restoration and have most everything to restore the truck. It is missing the radiator and front bumper irons. I have several sets of bumpers,dashes,head lights, extra motors, a rear end, overdrive trans and lots of other extra parts that will be included. I have all the stock parts for the headlights and even a original heater and banjo steering wheel. Fully restored pickups are worth 65k or more. I have more pictures that I can email. Email through craigslist or call 208 209 3808

-- Message posted using / More information at