Craigslist: 1937 Studebaker coupe Express pickup - $9000 (North Idaho)

I saw this on Craigslist, posted today, and thought someone here might be
interested.

Vinton

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/958906309.html

Very rare 1937 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup. Has been in the family for
30
years and I have been gathering parts for it for the last 20 years. The
body is
straight with a little rust in the lower cowl area. I have parted
out a Montana
rust free sedan years ago. I saved the cowl for repairing
the CE. Allot of the
chrome and trim came of that same car and are very
nice Has original flat head 6
cylinder motor with 3 speed manual trans.
The pickup needs complete restoration
and have most everything to restore
the truck. It is missing the radiator and
front bumper irons. I have
several sets of bumpers,dashes,head lights, extra
motors, a rear end,
overdrive trans and lots of other extra parts that will be
included. I
have all the stock parts for the headlights and even a original
heater and
banjo steering wheel. Fully restored pickups are worth 65k or more. I
have
more pictures that I can email. Email through craigslist or call 208 209
3808

--
Message posted using
http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.studebaker /