Coupe Express

Somebody bought their CE for $100. I got my '37 CE for $10, but had to provide 4 wheels the farmer said. Too dumb back then (1982-3) to know what I was getting- I just needed a parts car for my Dr's. Coupe. Luckily, I was able to keep it dry and protected all these years. Now well under full restoration. Which reminds me---- someone stole the sidemount attachment pieces off of it a few years ago. Any ideas anybody on original ($$$) or repop or anyone who could photograph theirs to help with getting it remade. Thanks.

Reply to
DrDon