How Many Of Us Belong? Multi-Part Survey

How many of our group belong to ---

(1) More than one SDC chapter?

(2) More than one Studebaker-related club? (ASC or AOIA)

(3) More than one automotive-related club or association?

(4) Other enthusiast clubs than automotive related? (Radio Control, etc.)

Reply to
zoombot

Yes

Reply to
Jeff Rice

me too

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Reply to
Studebaker George

Count me in too. R/C Club--Model Train Club.. Too many hobbies..I even flew full scale for several years. Now I own a Avanti..Nuf Sed.

Reply to
mcavanti

Reply to
mbstude

Yes to all of above, but Studes come first. Barry Hackney member SDC, ASC, AACA, PAC, SACA, TNM, GOA, ANU, SCV. I have allowed my memberships in the NRA, MCS (Milestone Car Soc.) , SM (Stanley Mus.) MBSI (Music Box Soc., Intl.) to lapse in recent years because of limitations on time & money. Bayou Cities Chapt, Central Texas Ch., Hill Country Ch. of SDC

Reply to
Barry

I would never join a club that would have someone like me for a member.

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

At one time I was a local and/or national officer in SDC, KFOC and MCS and subscribed to several / many auto magazines.

Now, I limit myself to SDC (2 chapters 5000 miles apart) and all that I can read at the SDAM library, where I have access to dozens of new magazines a month and thousands of old ones. I usually don't read a single one of them, but TW.

Forty years burn-out, you might say.

Karl

Reply to
midlant
1) no 2) no 3) three 4) two

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George Mills

Yes, two.

No only SDC

Yes

Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Reply to
63t-cab

Naughty, naughty Joe!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
63t-cab

The MHC is my crowning achievement! Although my membership partner has been replaced with my Hawk.

63t-cab wrote:
Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

Reply to
Studebaker George

Just one.

SDC and ASC

American Truck Historical Society, a local English car club

None

Reply to
studebaker8

Reply to
63t-cab

oops- forgot to mention the MINUTEMEN!

Reply to
Barry

Only if there was someone else there with you.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud