If I were rich

If I were rich I'd hire a guy that would do nothing but follow me around and keep track of where I put things down. When I needed something he would tell me where I put it. I don't expect him to get me a sandwich or go for parts or do anything, just keep track of my stuff. If I wanted my side cutters or my favorite screwdriver or the body tag I put on top of the air compressor or the hood prop rod I left with the yardsticks in the MIG welder, he would be there to tell me where it was. He would also keep inventory of things and ensure that I never ran out of beer. Wouldn't it be great. Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

How much you paying? I could use one of them guys myself...

Reply to
Dale J.

Amen! I spend more time looking for things I have put down than I do actually using them. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

I was going to apply but I lost your email address.

Reply to
ErnieR

This will help in many cases: Get some spring-loaded clothes pins. Paint them "International Orange" and clip them to whatever you put down that's not where it belongs. (For severe caees, attach a blinking LED to each one and turn off the lights!)

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Years ago one of my employees gave me a key ring that, when you clapped, would beep. I was always misplacing my keys. Now I have replaced the beeping key ring. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Why? Are your lights going off and on when you clap? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I used to have to call me pager service to page me. This was so I could find my briefcase! (I wonder why Bill wants a man to follow him around.) I'd rather have a young, pretty girl follow me around. I'd take long walks, just to impress people. (And hear them snicker, "That old fart must be loaded!")

Karl

Reply to
midlant