Lucky leak (OT)

I have a townhouse in Vegas I bought a few years ago as an investment (and to avoid hotel bills while in town) that I use every month or two. Haven't been here for a month, probably won't be back before August or September. Woke up this morning, walked downstairs and found a puddle in the middle of the living room. Seems a shutoff valve in an upstairs bathroom gave out and leaked enough to get through the ceiling downstairs. If it had held another two days it would have leaked until the ceiling gave out or a neighbor noticed water running out the door. Even if I lose at the tables, I count this trip as a win.

Reply to
Pat Drnec

fits:

Karl