search gas unit for stud 51

some have for sale a good used gas unit wagner for studebaker champion 1951 snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca tanks

Reply to
STUD51

Mario You have to explain better what you need. What is a wagner?

Part numbers will help Bob

Reply to
rkapteyn

the parts name is a wagner

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
STUD51

Does it say 'wagner' on the part? Perhaps you're looking for a brake cylinder? I'm guessing English is not your first language, if you post in French I may be able to get it translated.

We're here to help....

STUD51 wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

EXCUSE IS IT NOT A WAGNER ITS A Stewart Warner GAS UNIT

. "Pat Drnec" a écrit dans le message de news: WL1ih.594$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net...

Reply to
STUD51

Mario, I think you are looking for a "sending unit". It is the float+arm+resistor unit that goes inside the the gas tank, and "sends" the electrical signal to the gas gauge in the instrument panel.

I believe Studebaker International has them and many of the other vendors may have them too.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

float+arm+resistor unit

Reply to
Pat Drnec

yes thats it , some one have a good used for a less price

"Pat Drnec" a écrit dans le message de news:

2hbih.24677$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net...
Reply to
STUD51

Reply to