Studebakers at Carlisle.

I was at Carlisle fall car show today. It was a little wet, but lots of nice overpriced cars there. I saw 5 Studebakers. A '63 cruiser for $8,500 '59 P/U for $8,900 '50 commander mild custom for $20,000 '63 GT Hawk for $17,900 '60 Lark Convertable for $13,500 On the way home I found a '58 Commander 4 door on a car lot. The lot was closed, and there was no price on the car. If anyone is interested, I could check it out monday and see what he wants for it. Check ot the pics

Jeff Sheaffer