04 Forester Seat Heater

Hello. My seat heater apparantly doesn't turn off anymore. It is retaining heat and I haven't used it in quite a while. I've tried turning it on and off to try and trip the circuit and get it to cool down, but no success. I never use it often, a few times a year, it is possible to unplug it from the seat or does anyone know how to work around this situation?

Reply to
scottmcconchie

Should have a relay, most likely contacts are stuck. I don't have the circuit drawing here right now, maybe someone here knows off the top of their head. I will try to get back to you later.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom