Passenger Seat Heater not working

My 95' Maxima's passenger seat heater is no longer working. The switch does light up as if it is working, but no heat. I am curious if there are some simple things I can do to fix it. The switch is a little hard to use (I must have spilled a drink in it at one time) but like I said, it does light up. Thank you for any suggestions.

Reply to
NikIndy