dashboard lights out

Is there a dashboard light dimmer on a 99 legacy? or has the fuse blown, I have been looking for the fuses but can only find a small box behind the driver front panel, none of these seem to be what I?m looking for.Is there another box somewhere apart from the big fuses under the bonnet?

Reply to
cabinetmaker

There's a dimmer "wheel" to the left of the steering wheel on later models. Try that. Also, make sure you are not blocking the light sensor (redish clear plastic dome on the dashboard).

Reply to
.._..

And make sure your parking brake is not lifted, there's a switch on that too that shuts off running lights (and I assume dash).

Reply to
.._..