95 Legacy GT - ABS wiring

Hi,

I've posted my problem previously of the ABS light illuminated. I have checked the two relays at the pump to be functioning OK. I'd be grateful if anybody could send me a copy of the wiring diagram for the ABS system to help me do further testing. The car is a Japanese import to the UK. I have purchased a copy of the Haynes 'Subaru Legacy 1990 - 1998' manual but the ABS wiring detail is not covered.

Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
Lenny

There's not a particularly big turnout of Brits in here, might be an idea to try UKLegacy as well;

Phil

Reply to
Vern

Thanks Vern, I'm currently trying to source a replacement module.

Reply to
Lenny