Clicking

Hi,

I've got a 92 legacy gt turbo * its been making a Clikcing noise when I accelerate really hard. I assue its the cv's giving up, but how can you tell which one it is? or whether its the drive shaft? Thanks,

Luke

Reply to
Luke Gallagher

May be pinking, or pre-ignition. This come from the engine. A higher octane grade fuel may solve the problem.

"Luke Gallagher" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@radsrv1.tranzpeer.net...

Reply to
Philippe Javaux

I'm pretty sure its in the drive-train as it feels like your driving over very small bumps. but thanks anyway. I'm running the car on 98 octane compard to the 96 that I use to run & it made no difference.

Reply to
Luke Gallagher