Dog guard and cargo cover for 95 Legacy wagon

Hi,

Just got a 95 Legacy Brighton and am looking for one of those retractable cargo area covers and a dog guard to keep that hyper husky of mine in his place!

Is there someplace that sells such after-market items just based on measurements?

thanks!

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

Sorry to follow-up my own post, but I just found:

Just got a 95 Legacy Brighton and am looking for one of those

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

Little was changed between the '95 and '96 MY, so I think it's safe to assume that it will fit just fine. After I bought my Outback I purchased a cargo cover at the dealer for under $100, I can't remember the exact price but I remember my friend who was with me saying the price wasn't bad since his GM SUV had a cargo cover that was over twice as expensive. I bought mine since I was going to add subs and a few amps, but that never happened - although I recently inherited my best friend's amp and sub since he got married and the wife wanted them gone. ;)

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker