Floor Mats

I am thinking of getting a Subaru Legacy, just wondering what are people's experience with the floor mats. I currently own an explorer and I have the Husky Liner mats. I would like to find something very similar to those but for the car. Something molded to the shape of the floor and has a generous lip to prevent any snow/water getting on the floor liner.

Reply to
MD

"MD" wrote in news:pL6Ue.166591$wr.95480@clgrps12:

Check out the rubber mats from Subaru (scroll down on this page):

Fuzzy Logic

Agree wholeheartedly. I have these on my Forester XT and they are great. Heavy beefy construction with deep, deep grooves to catch and hold the dirt, rocks, and mud, and ocassional snowmelt. (yes we do get snow in the Spring Mountains near Las Vegas NV.)

Subaru USA lists these as a new car option: "Interior Appearance & Protection Floor Mats, All Weather" They are $50.00 MSRP so the subaruparts offer is a better deal.

Reply to
ZZ

Use the Forester mats, not the Legacy mats. The Legacy rubber mats are too small. the Forester mats fit perfectly.

Reply to
Alan