induction kit

On previous cars, Rover & Mits i fitted an air induction kit. My dealer reckons Its not a good idea to fit one on a standard 1600 Impreza, he appears quite conservative though. On my previous cars I never had any problems with an induction kit but did have a marked increase in BHP and more power in all gears. Has anyone done this and how did it go. Is there a chance it'll put too much pressure on gasket??

neil

Reply to
neilmccann