cold air induction?

Hello, Once again I ask for help.

89 GT vert, AOD, BBK o/r h pipe, 40 flows, K&N drop in filter. Will I notice any difference in sound or power, if I install a cold air induction intake? I think this week, I am going to install 3.77 or 4.10 rear end gear. I am thinking why fix my AOD since it "aint broke yet", but when it is, I'm installing a 5 speed! Thanks, Howard
Reply to
Howard Mora

Why do you want a 5speed? And if your gonna end up with a 5speed those gears are gonna be too much. go with 3.55 or 3.73 for the 5speed. If you worried about breaking the AOD just replace it with a lentech AOD.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

you wont notice any power difference with the CAI..its pretty much for looks...if you get the chrome one that is :-) But you will with that H Pipe and 40 flows on there....lol

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan S. Moore

Reply to