(NA) Comments on Service at Somerset NJ S. or Morristown NJ S.

All -

99 Legacy Brighton, A/T

Does anyone have any comments regarding the quality of service at either of the dealers mentioned?

I've been going to Liberty, in Oradell, but that's a 1.5 hour drive, & it's getting to be a bit much. I used to live in Bergen County, but now I live in Somerset County.

Thanks!

Phil

Reply to
Question Man

My friend bought his Forester and has it serviced at Morristown. He has had very good things to say about them. I bought mine (a few miles up the road off route 80) at Lowmans in Parsippany. I also have had very good experiences with them as well.

I havent heard any outstanding comments about Somerset Subaru. I have only heard middling comments about them.

Reply to
Dom

My friend bought his Forester and has it serviced at Morristown. He has had very good things to say about them. I bought mine (a few miles up the road off route 80) at Lowmans in Parsippany. I also have had very good experiences with them as well.

I havent heard any outstanding comments about Somerset Subaru. I have only heard middling comments about them.

Reply to
Dom

Flemington Subaru rocks!!!! On the Friday before 4th of July weekend last year my CEL came on. I didnt know if it was serious or not. I called the dealer where I bought the car and they said to bring it in on Tues. I did not want to be stranded so I called Flemington. They said to bring it in at 3:00 that same day. I brought it in they found it was a fuel level issue but nothing was wrong and they also adjusted parking brake. I also found them to be reasonable for scheduled service. I will not hesitate to use them again and will definitely shop them when I need a new car.

John

Reply to
jabario