Auto Painters in NJ

I am looking for a new painter for my 62 Ghia vert. I would like to have the car block sanded and painted with a urethane paint. Have any NJ Ramvites had a good experience both quality and cost wise. I need some recomendations here....want it done riight away....Eric 68 Bug 62 Ghia both topless

Reply to
Eric

also interested in a painter for my 57 beetle. it's going to be in the original black so this guy has to be good.

Reply to
PAUL HORVATH