f/s 94 Wrangler lifted with 33s in NJ

Hey, Im looking to part ways with my Wrangler its a 94 with a Superlift Lift kit with 33inch M/T Baja Claws. I have multiple tops(Hard, Soft, Bikini) and runs like a champ. I just jumped in it and put over a thousand miles on it over a weekend a couple weeks ago without a problem. Its a 6cyl 5speed with 153K and could use a paint job. It is black with a black hard top and gray soft top. Im looking to get $5,000 for it.

extras- Tuffy center console Smittybuilt front and rear bumpers Smittybuilt nerf bar/step Bushwacker fender flares Waterproof Neoprene seat covers for all 3 seats Hi Lift Jack

6x9 Soundboxes(box that fits between roll bar and rear wheel well) as well as assorted recovery equipment that I will no longer need(tow straps, snatch straps, comealong, etc) and spare parts

my email is DJ6624 at hotmail.com and my aim is Larryboy2411 I do have pics to send

Reply to
DJ6624