parking lights

I have a 2000 Subaru Legacy L wagon with 46,000 miles on it. Bought it in March.

I can't turn the parking lights on when the engine is off. Am I supposed to be able to? I might never have tried before.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tom Reingold

On Mon, 09 May 2005 14:30:52 GMT, Tom Reingold wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

RTFM or see threads about "Can't turn parking lights off!" :)

Hint: Find the switch on the top of the steering column.

Reply to
Juan Vado

Hahahaha. Right! I remember discovering that now!

Thanks! :-D

Tom

Reply to
Tom Reingold