Re: Thundersnowstorm?

Well, 80 kph was driveable. Remember, I *had* slowed right down, from

120. However, that didn't prevent people from passing me at a pretty good clip (i.e. 20kph higher than me). Someone in a Jeep Liberty passed me, which was possibly believable. Then somebody in a VW Jetta passed me too! I didn't see if he had the 4matic or not. I tried to see if I could match those other guy's speed, but I soon gave up, saying those guys have got to be nuts, or they have better winter tires than me.
Reply to
YKhan

I don't know about that Liberty, they seem to squirrelly for me. My nephew's wife drives one and spun out several times last winter.

Reply to
Theodrake

Don't pay him any mind-- 80kph is plenty slow in my book. You have to remember most people are not good snow drivers and so they therefore assume anybody going fast in the snow is a danger.

Reply to
SuperPoo