Sr. Citizen Question, Please: Legacy Or Accord Opinions ?

Good find, I remember seeing some of this stuff before, but I couldn't find it again. Certainly nothing on the Subaru website about this stuff.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

yep, probably too tedious for them to dumb that stuff down. toying with an idea of selling A4 uberwaggen and buying a circa 2010

1.5 liter XV if I can find one with the limited slip rear diff that's in case I ever get tired of the burned clutch smell (not so much the smell but its indication of an impeding $700 spenditure)
Reply to
AD