Subaru impressum searching from Italy

Hi everybody! i'm very interesting to buy a Subaru Forester 2000 Turbo '99 series with

136kw from a private seller. It has got 156.000kilometers (about 100.000miles..) ha sgot a regular assistance and maintenance. I'm writing from Rome, Italy where Subaru are a little few. It is an full optional series. Who could help me telling about his affidability? Thanks a lot Scuse me for my bad english....... Best regards. Marcello
Reply to
EmmePì

We Americans love our Subarus. They are very reliable, and they drive well. Since Subarus are rare in Italy, it might be difficult and expensive to get repairs there.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

Tom Reingold New Jersey, USA

Reply to
Tom Reingold

Check out THIS Italian connection to Subaru;

I think Sardinia has a rallye in October too.

Carl

Tom Re>

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Make sure the timing belt has been replaced. This is a very expensive maintenance item and is due at 105,000 miles.

Reply to
George Adams

hello, I am Italian too and recently I purchase a Legacy GX Wagon. Subaru cars are not so rare in our country, even our Highway Patrol has purchased some Legacy because of all-weel-drive end is easy to see Legacy or Forester driving on thje Alps. Here is raccomanded a periodic check every 10K miles and the timing belt every 100K Km (62.500 Miles)

If other Italian Subaru's owners ar readinfg this message, there is an Italian Legacy Owner's mailing list at this address:

Bye

-- Stefano

Reply to
S.C.

Thanks a lot to everybody who reply me! i'm going to bid to this item....

It's a good condition forester turbo '99 series.. bye bye Regards. Marcello

Reply to
EmmePì