2005 Sienna Dash kit

Hi all,

I am looking at installing a navigation unit (plus radio and maybe more) in my Sienna. I am looking to do something that is fairly nice. I want it to be built into the dash, not stuck on some arm. I am considering a few units, the names are not important. What is important is that some are double din and some are single din. I have already found a couple of single din dash kits that are OK. My question is "Are there any double din dash kits out there?"

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
lopemanc

I put an Eclipse 5495 in my '06 Honda CRV. I fits perfectly in the double-time hole and looks like it came with the car.

Reply to
E Meyer

... Double din ... (damn spell checker...)

Reply to
E Meyer

I'm sorry...How does this relate to the 2005 Sienna?

Reply to
lopemanc

You asked if there are any double din navs. There are. I told you the name of one of them that specifically addresses one of your other concerns ("... I want it to be built into the dash, not stuck on some arm..."). These systems fit in any double din hole (as long as its deep enough). Doesn't matter who made the car.

Reply to
E Meyer

Sorry for the confusion. I have no need for anybody to tell me about the Nav units or radios out there.

What I do need is a kit to convert the Sienna Dash to Double DIN. The Sienna does not come with a standard dash. There is not single or double DIN built into it.

Reply to
lopemanc

OK - now I understand ... You might try some of the local stereo shops. If there is anything out there for it, one of them should be able to track it down. If there was a factory nav offered, there might be a variation of the dash from the factory that will accommodate it.

Reply to
E Meyer