A/C fan system 2001 Town and Country

I have a 2001 Town & Country and this is the problem. The van has auto temp control and the fan is staying on high in the front. Then when I totally shut the system off the fan sounds like it speeds up. The rear control is adjustable by manual. The front when you take it of automatic it does nothing for adjusting fan speed. The temp control is still working fine. It seems to be just the fan speed that will not cutback as soon as the desired temp. is reached. Any advice??????

Reply to
jdmedford