Ford MyKey.

On the web, Ford MyKey will block satellite radio stations

It will annoy teenagers. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Hey! *I* have a satellite radio! That way I don't have to listen to dumb-ass disc jokeys saying stupid sh!t. Unless "Madison" on Sirius is on. I really DON'T want to know what 'great sex' you had in Chicago!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I don't listen to radio when I am driving.It makes me nervous. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I don't open my eyes when I'm driving, it makes me nervous.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

I hear you.The same with my ears. In the Land of the Blind, the One Eyed Man is King. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I have a pair of these:

Zaphod Beeblebrox's favorite Sunglasses

Joo-Janta

They were a double pair of Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses, which had been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you.

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Well, when the teenagers get a job, they can buy their own piece of junk rather than converting their parent's car to a shambles. I think I like this idea.

Reply to
hls