Isuzu Electrical Problem

Hi there, has anyone every had there ignition lights stay on after starting the motor? myne stays on and the internal fan does not work.Please help ...

Reply to
barjama

Check v-belt.

Cooling fan of engine?

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis

I'd say either your alternator's shot or the charge relay is gone.

On mine it's the blue relay marked engine or charge.

Test the voltage at the battery with it running. If it's only 12V then it's your alternator.

Ralf Ballis wrote:

Reply to
Pason

So this is the Isuzu vehicle. I've heard they only make one model that has never changed in any way.

What are "ignition lights"? Does "internal fan" mean HVAC blower motor?

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish