Odometer Question

I was wondering if it is possible for an odometer to stop working above a certain speed. I think my husband's Mazda truck might be having that problem. He just went on a long trip, almost all highway, but the odometer only moved about 30 miles. Seemed to be working okay in the city at lower mileage today when we went out.

Reply to
Mazda B3000 Owner

your husband is having an affair with someone about 15 miles from your house.

seriously, I don't know about only working at certain speeds, but it is possible for it to work intermittently.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel