Re: Toyota gambles with Fire Sale Prices over piling inventory!!!

>> Looks like inventory is piling up, and a good way of doing a fire sale >> is Low Lease Rates to riskier customers (sub-prime?) instead of Cash >> Incentives. >> >> "For Toyota, the deal could be a financial disaster. To keep customers >> coming to its showrooms amid a series of embarrassing recalls, Toyota >> has been offering some of its best leasing terms in years. > > >And think of the3 excellent cars people are going to get at these prices! > >And, once you've had a Toyota, most people never buy anything but again. >I'd say it's a good gamble.

The first Toyota I had was the LAST Toyota I've had. Piece of junk.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Because after you've had a Toyota, it goes into uncontrollable acceleration, hits a tree and explodes? (J/K! I had to neutralize some of the bias)

Reply to
Kruse

A lot of people have had excellent results with Toyotas, Hondas, etc. They also claim excellent results from GM, Ford and Chrysler.

And for each of the brands, there are those who resent ever having purchased one of them.

Reply to
hls

Kruse wrote in news:8557899f-013a-4817-98a3- snipped-for-privacy@x20g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

Well, they *do* tend to do that when you point the vehicle at a tree and hold down the gas pedal.

Reply to
chuckcar