Inventory!

Cleaned my porch today...it's kind of like an enclosed patio in the back of the house.

Here's what I found:

COMPLETE Glass for '84-87 Corolla Coupe, including mouldings and gaskets... One Driver's door. Complete Factory sunroof, bolt-in installation (once you cut the hole in the roof...)

Almost complete interior, less seats, door panels and rear interior panels. This includes a steering wheel, dashboard, instrument panel, trim, mouldings, screws, clips, window handles, door handles, etc.

Retractable headlights. With headlights and surrounds. Grille Front "Toyota" nameplate. Rear "Toyota" plate and trim. Rear taillight assemblies, both sides. Speaker mounts.

Damn! Almost enough parts to build another Hachiroku! Too bad I didn't keep the damn near-new radiator!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think I've seen houses like this at the end 10 miles long unimproved roads in the Adirondacks. Kids with no shoes, holes in their clothing, but a brand new satellite dish and a snowmobile, nestled happily in a mountain of ancient Pabst Blue Ribbon cans. Ratty hound in the midst of it all.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Not quite. All the stuff is packed away in boxes. The boxes were falling apart (some of them) so I reboxed them and straightened them out. All parts are inside and not visible from outside the house.

Reply to
Hachiroku

If you mow your lawn and find a car, . . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Nah, I know where they all are!

Now, just wait till that big pile of snow melts... ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Okay, who let Jeff Foxworthy in here? ;-P

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Me. I lived in Arkansas for 11 years. . . . and it's twue, it's twue.

(15 Schnitzengruben will wipe a guy out.)

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr