SASCO Inventory

So how much inventory does Dennis have left from the Newman and Altman hoard? I notice that a few of the items are gone that he had a year or so ago.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

John Poulos

I heard that the roof is leaking and taking quite a toll on some of the inventory, especially interior panels & upholstery. Wasn't Dennis supposed to fix the roof in his deal to get the use of the bldg.? Maybe he needs to find a roofer who will work for Studebaker parts!

BH

Reply to
Barry