Spark plugs.

I bought eight new ones for my van at an O'Reilly's store. When I got home I started to check the gaps on them. I noticed a few of them had scrapes/sc ratches on the ends the cable connect to, but they didn't look like they ha d been fired up. I took all eight spark plugs back to O'Reilly's and then I went to a Walmart store for new spark plugs. If you buy new spark plugs al ways check them out before you leave the store.

Reply to
JR

Not uncommon for scratches during testing and packaging. Sounds like those had actually passed through a QC program.

Reply to
Steve W.