Turning Signal and Hazzard Lights Problem

I own a 96 Taurus GL. Lately I've had problems with my tuning signals and hazzard lights. They do not turn on and make a buzzing soung whenever I attempt to turn them on. What could this problem be and how can I fix it?

Reply to
MariBrazil

I would start by replacing the flasher relay.

Reply to
Woody

Possibly you need a wiring diagram. May be a bad relay which is a simple fix if you can track it down.

Reply to
jreschlein

I have had trouble with my 95 Ford Windstar the check engine light has remained on no matter how many mechanics take a look at it. any ideas?

Reply to
paularigo