2007 Corolla-S

Where's the lever for adjusting the driver's seat tilt? The back is tilted too far backwards.

Reply to
mark digital©

Does it not say in the manual?

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

No manual.

Reply to
mark digital©

It's on the left side, in a horizontal position, about five inches long. The longer one below it is the lumbar adjustment.

Reply to
user

I don't know how the heck I missed either lever. I blindly ran my left hand up and down, my right hand up and down. The lever under the seat, that one was easy. Ok, well, thanks.

Reply to
mark digital©

Yeah, there should be a long lever that adjusts the seat height, and then behind that the back adjust.

I had my Scion 3 days before I found it! RTFM? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Take it you didn't make it last night. I had a good night. Our singer/guitar player was off (but that's ok. I just like looking at her!) But, we had fun.

Tough life...play for an hour and a half, drink free, and get paid $65...

Reply to
Hachiroku