2007 &2008 Corolla S engine?

When we bought our 2006 Corolla LE, we were told the model had a 180 hp engine. Looking at the Toyota home site recently, the "S" is listed with the same engine as the CE and LE. IS the 180hp engine gone or is it now an option?

Reply to
mwebsurfer

That was on a Corolla XRS model that was offered for 2005 and possibly 2006, with a 6-speed manual.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

This should answer your question:

or this:
BTW, the engine, which is no longer used in Corollae, was 170 hp, not

180 hp.
Reply to
Jeff