Does anyone know contents of TSB TC001-02 - a/t fluid requirments

TSB TC001-02 dated 5/24/02 deaals with automatic transmission fluid requirments. Does anybody know what it says? I have a 2002 Sienna, but from what I could find out on the web, this TSB covers a lot of other Toyota vehicles in the same general time period.

I'm trying to find out if the dipstick and manual (which call for Dextron III) are wrong. I talked to the dealer and they said use what ever is printed on the dipstick, but the guy I talked to did not know about the TSB and I don't want to ruin my transmission.

Thanks.

Reply to
jim

Go ahead and trust the dipstick, owner's manual, and dealer.

By the way, the transmission fluid type is Dexron, not "Dextron."

I have not read the TSB but the first TSB in a year is almost always general information and specs.

Reply to
Ray O