Does anyone know....

will a torqueflite 999 or 727 bolt directly to a small block ford engine.....I have heard from only one person that it can, I am doing some research on this for my jeep...any help or info would be greatly appreciated...

Reply to
dooflunkus the jeep guy

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

this chart shows the engine blocks to be no more then two inches different in lenth

did you mean the transmission length........??

Reply to
dooflunkus the jeep guy