I'm looking for a 99 Tercel left tail light

Hello! All of you Toyota owners.

I'm from a place near Montreal (Quebec, Canada) and after replacing a light bulb during last winter I broke my left tail light.

I look at the used parts stores around and nothing, and yes I could go to the Toyota garage and paid a double price for it. But before asking this demand the parts clerk, I try on this newsgroup.

So if someone in this Newsgroup, have a big collection of this left (passenger side) tail light, please let me know.

I will paid for the tail light and the shipping. Youd could exchange personal email adresse and the zap!

Thanks to let me post my small note.

Eric Beauchamp From a place without the used part I'm looking

Reply to
The Darkness