(OT:) Hey Scott! Got a recording of that crying teenager who has "...seen..." Global Warming?

I came apart when I heard it!

Please post it or You Send It or something. I need another good laugh!

Reply to
hachiroku

I thought you "Just through my lifetime, I have seen so many changes in our community that it just hurts to not be able to have our...., it's really scary to live...., lose our tradition, our culture, and we've been living here for thousands of years, and it's not just that we're losing our food, it's losing our homes. And, 'cause we are spiritually connected, and emotionally and physically connected to our homes, and there are so many, so many communities that are in trouble. [end quote]

Hope you two can get together with a recording. Maybe play it while you beat off. Phone sex for the really sick.

Reply to
F.H.

I never said I hated her.

But how in 18 years can she see so much destruction over thousands of years?

Global Warming is coming like a freight train. It is NOT man-made, it is natural and has happened hundreds of times before. NOTHING short of moving further from the sun can stop it.

That's why when the Libs serve up stuff like this I think it's hilarious!

Reply to
Hachiroku

A perfect example of the weak-minded believing to be true what they simply cannot comprehend:

This makes it ever so easy to understand that mind set.

Reply to
witfal

Right. You just find the situation that she and her people find themselves in laughable. It doesn't get any shallower than that.

I thought for a while that you were just shallow. Now I see it is

*much* worse.

You don't know shit from parched corn.

That's why you're a moron, like your parrot buddy Witless.

Reply to
F.H.

No, what I find laughable is the Dims that roll her out for the world to see.

THAT'S a friggin' riot.

She's 18. I'll give her...um, 18 year's worth of observations.

What? You're having digestive problems again?

It's even documented at the IPCC that there is a period of Global Warming preceding every Ice Age in geological history.

I need to thank the IPCC for this. I knew there was an Ice Age every ~15,000 years, but I didn't know it was preceded by a period of Global Warming. But, thanks to the IPCC, the data they provided shows an increase in the Earth's temperature and, SURPRISE, a corresponding rise in CO2 levels. It's right there at the IPCC, and has been posted here by me and by DH.

Wanna talk out the other side of your ass now?

I'm a moron because the Dims parade an innocent girl like this in front of the media?

LOL! They have hardly any sympathy for this girl or her people. They just have an agenda to prove and will drag anybody in front of the cameras to make their point.

Tell me, exactly WHAT did they do for this girl by giving her a forum?

Reply to
Hachiroku

There was no parade. There were hearings. She testified on the conditions of her native home and the history of same. For those who don't read and are not in touch with their *own* heritage its can be difficult to understand how someone else could be in only 18 years. It's OK, I understand. ;)

Posting these assumptions reveals much about *you*. Nothing about "they." The cameras were, I believe, courtesy of C-Span.

Reply to
F.H.

Hearings? Where? Called by whom? Gee, think they knew there'd be cameras there?

Reply to
Hachiroku

BTW, you sliced this out. Completely an accident, I'm sure:

so there.

Reply to
Hachiroku

No accident, its my redundancy shield. Especially sensitive to non scientific sheeple.

Reply to
F.H.

House Select Committee for Energy Independence and Global Warming. Cameras are *always* at these functions. Try to get a tad original will ya? Huh?

Reply to
F.H.

Yeah? So? It hit the media, didn't it?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Bullshit. The data was posted here by myself and DH. And is also freely available at IPCC. Just you choose to ignore it and worship the almighty Algore. Wait, there's a whale in danger!

Reply to
Hachiroku