My car causes global warming ?

Oh my goodness gracious, it's the sun that is causing global warming.

Double Tap

Reply to
Double Tap

Yes, that is my theory also. Who would have thought that? :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

It sad to see that the sciences being taught are so lacking . When we were in school everyone knew our sun is a mildly VARIBLE one thus its output varies . Thus our weather ...

Reply to
Mad E Moe

In that case, it is an easy fix. We just extend winter to eliminate some of the sunshine hours. I'll write to my congressman about that.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I'd rather you write and propose that we simply move the earth a few million more miles farther away from the sun. :-) That way the years will be longer and we won't get old so fast.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting