OT Needless Risk for More Profit

mark digital©

A truck accident 'attorney' blog?

ROFLMAO

You libs are fun......

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You know something? I can't think of a single Trial Lawyer that isn't on the Left. HillBillary are way left. Clarrence Darrow was on the Left, at both the Leopold and Loeb trial and the Scopes trial, sponsored by the newly founded American Communist Liberation Union.

Maybe HHGTTG was right. They were the first ones up against the wall when the revolution came.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Well, I guess that accurately describes all the thousands of trial lawyers across the USA.

Whatever you're using when you clean subway bathrooms, you need to stop inhaling it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Why do you think all them trial lawyers want Edwards as a president. It will protect their jobs. Tort reform which we need badly will cause many of these ambulance chasers to find another line of work.

Reply to
dbu.,

My son had pancakes for breakfast yesterday, and 5 minutes later, banged his toe on the leg of the coffee table. Therefore, pancakes cause collisions with coffee tables.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I hope God has got a special level of Hell for them where they live out the Hell they've imposed on others here.

I think I've figured it out. Joe No Bedroom wants to be a Trial Lawyer. I bet he's got a secret crush on Hillary.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I still wonder whatever happened to the "reasonable man" standard? Whatever happened to judges throwing baseless cases out of court? Now they all seem to end up in the Ninth Circus Court of Banana Peels, who itself needs to be thrown out as a court without merit.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

Slightly off your topic, but just the other day an 18 year old man received 20-30 years in prison for a cold blooded murder of an innocent man on a street leaving a eating place with his mother and girl friend. Skilling, who was a high executive for Enron and about 58 years old received 30 years for white collar crime, a life sentence for him. For my money, I would have given Skilling a couple years in prison and more years to work off a fine to pay back those who were cheated. Seems like a waste of man power. As for the murderer he should be locked away for life. At age 38 to 48 he will be prime to commit the same crime again. By then everyone will have long forgot him. The sentencing schemes are all fuxxed up.

Reply to
dbu.,

You should sue the pancake maker, the coffee table maker and the person who put him up the having pancakes for breakfast.

Reply to
dbu.,

Kenneth Starr.

Reply to