Re: Green vehicles of 2007

Did you notice the room BEHIND the rear seat or the short distance between YOU and the front of the car, as well? What do you think will happen to you and your family if that car is involved in a collision? I think a person willing to place themselves and their family in one of those midget cars to save a relative few hundred dollars a year on fuel is being somewhat foolish.

mike

> >> My Yaris has been getting hella good gas mileage... and it is non >> hybrid... >> I think I have actually been getting over the listed mpg.... > An interesting cost comparison would be the Prius vs the much lower cost > Yaris. > I sat in the Yaris at the auto show and was amazed at the room for me > both behind the steering wheel and in the rear seat behind.
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Stop trying to convince yourself that your big huge bomber is justified. The real problem are people driving around tanks. Not people driving around small cars. Lets rememedy the problem and ask big clunker drivers like you to stop trying to make your penis feel bigger by driving larger, gas burning, vehicles.

Reply to
Go Mavs

Don't you own a Mustang? What makes a Mustang safer than this car? Is a rider in this car more likely to be killed than a rider in an than an SUV, overall, including rollovers?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

What drove people to buy bigger vehicles is the American idea that bigger is better.... in addition it is a race to beat the jones's.

A Bronco? If youre going to drive a tank then at least drive something that looks nice. Broncos are for fat guys with fat wives... or athletes running from the cops.

Reply to
Go Mavs

If I was playing on the other side of the fence, which thank god i am not, then I wouldnt be with someone who drove a bronco... That just yells "i have a dirty asshole and wash 2 times a week."

Reply to
Go Mavs

Don't be so bitter. We are sorry that you can't afford the cost of buying and operating one of the larger safer vehicles, but that is your personal problem not the folks in this NG. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

How is it you have so much of a fixation with penises and a$$holes in your posts? Is there something you are trying to tell us? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Try, not stupid enough to waste a lot of money buying a giant, gas-sucking SUV.

Reply to
dh

Are you kidding? Everyone, everywhere, is trying to get rid of their SUV's.. You can get one financed quite cheaply at any certified used car lot.

I am a fuel efficent kind of guy. I like the cars that turn the corner quick and get to my destination quick without burning an oil rig. You think I want to take 3 min to turn the corner in an suv? right!

Reply to
Go Mavs

exactly... the average American right now is 15 thousand dollars in debt. Some of that goes to SUV's they want to get rid of...

Reply to
Go Mavs