Re: MIKE Hunter's smaller car thesis??

most fatalities happen within 30 minutes of one's home. Dunno why

> that is; my guess is that on the highway, people tend to be more alert. > >

It's only because most driving is done within 30 minutes of home.

Reply to
Smitty Two

"Smitty Two" ...

Well yes, but you snipped out the part where I said some people only belt up during highway runs. They're much more likely do die right in town, while unbelted.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®