securikey+ programming and manual

Does anyone know how to program the securikey+ for a 2000 Tundra. Lost mine and bought a new one . Is there a manual on it? Where can I get it? :( Any help would really help :D Thanks in advance

Reply to
ccscorpion200

"ccscorpion200" wrote: > Does anyone know how to program the securikey+ for a 2000 > Tundra. Lost mine and bought a new one . Is there a manual on > it? Where can I get it? :( Any help would really help :D > Thanks in advance

I have a 3-button securikey+ remote 1999 Toyota Camry that I need to program. The instructions I found on the interent do not seem to work. Any help?

ImRockDoc

Reply to
ImRockDoc

"ImRockDoc" wrote: > I have a 3-button securikey+ remote 1999 Toyota Camry that I > need to program. The instructions I found on the interent do > not seem to work. Any help? > > ImRockDoc

Does it have a green button and the key is part of the remote? The alarm is for the Gulf region. If this is what you have, PM me and I will send you a copy of the manual in pdf format.

Reply to
ccscorpion200

"ccscorpion200" wrote: > Does it have a green button and the key is part of the remote? > The alarm is for the Gulf region. If this is what you have, PM > me and I will send you a copy of the manual in pdf format.

Yes. My remote has a key and 3 buttons. Thanks.

ImRockDoc

Reply to
ImRockDoc

"ImRockDoc" wrote: > Yes. My remote has a key and 3 buttons. Thanks. > > ImRockDoc

Gulf States Toyota just e-mailed me a pdf file of the instructions. If anyone needs them post your e-mail address.

ImRockDoc at @ at yahoo.com

Reply to
ImRockDoc

"ImRockDoc" wrote: > Gulf States Toyota just e-mailed me a pdf file of the > instructions. If anyone needs them post your e-mail address. > > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Could you please email me the .pdf manual for the securikey. I just got a 2000 Toyota Tundra in Texas last week and can?t sort out how to use the key. Thanks for your help

Reply to
wagdoc

"ImRockDoc" wrote: > Gulf States Toyota just e-mailed me a pdf file of the > instructions. If anyone needs them post your e-mail address. > > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Please send me the securikey programming manual

Reply to
fmounce

I have a 1999 toyota avalon that I am purchasing a new securikey. could you please send me the .pdf file of the programming manual. Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
jhjkt

Please send me the manual.

Thanks, kperry7505 at @ mac.com

Reply to
kperry7505

I would like to get the information on the securikey+. Bought the car in Dallas w/o information on securikey+. Has 3 buttons w/one green

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
tjm618

I have a 1999 Rav4. Would you please email me the pdf files for the securikey + alarm system to program it. Thanks

Reply to
glohes

I have a 1999 toyota solara with securikey+. could you please send me the .pdf file of the programming manual. Thanks. [email: snipped-for-privacy@mail.ru ]

Reply to
dimbos

Hi, we have a 1997 4 Runner, and need to reprogram our securikey+ remote. It is the 3 button model.

Send pdf to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Reply to
hungdaemon

Hey all. If you got it, would someone do me a favor and send instructions for Keyless Entry Programming on a 2002 Avalon XL? email to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com thanks a lot.

Reply to
knavab

Need instructions on programming a 3 button SecuriKey for a 1898

4Runner; Thanks

my e-mail address is

Reply to
4RunnerBob

For SECURIKEY+ system

PROGRAMMING ADDITIONAL or REPLACEMENT TRANSMITTERS

Each SECURIKEY+ system can be operated by up to four (4) different SECURIKEY+ transmitters. The system is supplied from the factory with two (2) transmitters included, and additional transmitters are available through parts distribution. Any new or replacement transmitters will need to be

programmed to the main control module before they will activate the system. The SECURIKEY+ main control module uses a six (6) channel radio frequency receiver; each channel controlling a different function of the SECURIKEY+ system. Each transmitter button can be programmed to only one of the receiver channels (e.g., the GREEN button cannot be programmed to operate the headlight feature and remote start option; it can operate only one or the other feature). The following is a list of each receiver channel, and the function of each channel.

CHANNEL # FEATURE CONTROLLED BY THIS CHANNEL

1 Lock 2 Unlock 3 Trunk Release (optional kit required; not available on all models) 4 30 second headlight activation (only if required by GREEN button) 5 Remote panic (only if required by GREEN button instead of LOCK button) 6 Remote start (optional kit required; not available on all models)

To program new or additional transmitters, or when adding options to existing SECURIKEY+ transmitters, follow the step by step programming instructions found below. When programming, it is important to complete each step of the procedure within 15 seconds, or the system will terminate the programming mode. If this happens, simply start again.

Be sure that the SECURIKEY+ system is disarmed, and the lighted valet switch is in the off (out) position before you begin. Turn the vehicle's ignition key to the on position. Press then release the L.E.D. valet switch 6 times. CHANNEL 1: LOCK & Panic Feature Horn Chirps 1 Time L.E.D. Flashes 1 Time To program the LOCK button on the transmitter, press and hold the LOCK

button until the vehicle's horn sounds one loud chirp. Repeat this for all transmitters that need the LOCK button programmed (up to four transmitters). After the LOCK button on all transmitters have been programmed, press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to the next receiver

channel.

CHANNEL 2: UNLOCK Feature Horn Chirps 2 Times L.E.D. Flashes 2 Times To program the UNLOCK button on the transmitter, press and hold the UNLOCK button until the vehicle's horn sounds one loud chirp. Repeat this for all transmitters that need the UNLOCK button programmed (up to four transmitters). After the UNLOCK button on all transmitters have been programmed, press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to the next receiver

channel.

CHANNEL 3: TRUNK RELEASE Option Horn Chirps 3 Times L.E.D. Flashes 3 Times To program the TRUNK RELEASE option on the transmitter, press and hold the GREEN option button until the vehicle's horn sounds one loud chirp. Repeat this for all transmitters that need the GREEN option button programmed (up to four transmitters). After the TRUNK RELEASE button on all transmitters have been programmed, press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to the next receiver channel.

CHANNEL 4: 30 SECOND HEADLIGHT Feature Horn Chirps 4 Times L.E.D. Flashes 4 Times To program the HEADLIGHT option on the transmitter, press and hold the GREEN option button until the vehicle's horn sounds one loud chirp. Repeat this for all transmitters that need the GREEN option button programmed (up to four transmitters). After the HEADLIGHT button on all transmitters have been programmed, press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to the next receiver channel.

CHANNEL 5: Separate PANIC Button Feature Horn Chirps 5 Times L.E.D. Flashes 5 Times To program the PANIC option on the transmitter, press and hold the GREEN option button until the vehicle's horn sounds one loud chirp. Repeat this for all transmitters that need the GREEN option button programmed (up to four transmitters). After the PANIC button on all transmitters have been programmed, press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to the next receiver

channel.

CHANNEL 6: REMOTE START Feature Horn Chirps 6 Times L.E.D. Flashes 6 Times To program the REMOTE START option on the transmitter, press and hold the GREEN option button until the vehicle's horn sounds one loud chirp. Repeat this for all transmitters that need the GREEN option button programmed (up to four transmitters). After the REMOTE START button on all transmitters have been programmed,

press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to terminate programming mode, or simply turn the ignition key to the off position to terminate the transmitter programming mode.

PROGRAMMING THE SELECTABLE FEATURES The SECURIKEY+ system offers a number of selectable features that can be changed, allowing you to custom fit the system to your customer. The following is a list of the features that are selectable and can be changed using the valet switch and any transmitter that is programmed to the system installed in the vehicle.

FEATURE # FUNCTION 1 CHIRP 2 CHIRPS

1 Headlights on for 20 seconds during disarm ON or OFF 2 Headlights on for 20 seconds during arm ON or OFF 3 Automatic ignition controlled door lock ON or OFF 4 Automatic ignition controlled door unlock ON or OFF 5 Auto unlock driver's door only or all doors Driver's door or All doors 6 Active or Passive arming Passive or Active 7 Active or Passive door locks Passive or Active 8 Trunk release output - 1 second or latched 1 second or Latched 9 Panic on lock button or option button Option or Lock 10 Trunk Release Hold - 1 second or 2 presses Hold 1 Sec or 2 Times

To change the selection of any of these features, follow the step by step programming procedures, and do not allow more then 15 seconds to pass between any two steps or the system will terminate the programming mode. There is no need to complete the entire programming sequence. After the

appropriate features have been changed, simply turn the ignition key off to terminate the programming mode.

Be sure that the SECURIKEY+ system is disarmed, and the lighted valet switch is in the off (out) position before you begin. Turn the vehicle's ignition key to the on position. Press then release the L.E.D. valet switch 6 times. Immediately turn the ignition key off then back on. FEATURE 1 LED Flashes 1 Time

1 chirp = Headlights ON During Disarm Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times 2 Chirps = Headlights OFF During Disarm To change the selection, press and release the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 2.

FEATURE 2 LED Flashes 2 Times

1 chirp = Headlights ON During Arm Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times 2 Chirps = Headlights OFF During Arm To change the selection, press and release the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 3.

FEATURE 3 LED Flashes 3 Times

1 chirp = Ignition controlled door locks ON Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times 2 Chirps = Ignition controlled door locks OFF To change the selection, press and release the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 4.

FEATURE 4 LED Flashes 4 Times

1 chirp = Ignition controlled unlock ON Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times

2 Chirps = Ignition controlled unlock OFF To change the selection, press the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 5.

FEATURE 5 LED Flashes 5 Times

1 chirp = Ignition controlled unlock DRIVER'S DOOR Horn Chirps either 1

or 2 Times

2 Chirps = Ignition controlled unlock ALL DOORS To change the selection, press the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 6.

FEATURE 6 LED Flashes 6 Times

1 chirp = PASSIVE ARMING (Automatic Arming) Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times 2 Chirps = ACTIVE ARMING (Arm by Remote Only) To change the selection, press the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 7.

FEATURE 7 LED Flashes 7 Times

1 chirp = PASSIVE DOOR LOCKS Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times 2 Chirps = ACTIVE DOOR LOCKS To change the selection, press the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 8.

FEATURE 8 Do not change this feature selection. It should be left in the factory preset (1 chirp) mode. Press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature 9.

FEATURE 9 LED Flashes 9 Times

1 chirp = Remote Panic / GREEN transmitter button Horn Chirps either 1 or 2 Times 2 Chirps = Remote Panic / LOCK transmitter button To change the selection, press the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to advance to programmable feature number 10.

FEATURE 10 LED Flashes 10 Times

1 chirp = Trunk Release HOLD GREEN BUTTON 1 SECOND Horn Chirps either 1

or 2 Times

2 Chirps = Trunk Release PRESS GREEN BUTTON 2 TIMES To change the selection, press the lock button on the transmitter, which will be indicated by the appropriate 1 or 2 chirp signal from the horn. If you do not want to change this feature, simply press and release the L.E.D. valet switch 2 times to exit the programming mode.
Reply to
sicko9999

I need programming instructions for the securikey for my 97 Camry. Can you send me the pdf? My email is snipped-for-privacy@thegiftoflife.org. Thanks!

Reply to
katkarcher

"katkarcher" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Look here for the instructions:

Ray O

I have the after-market Securikey Plus remote. The remote is a part of the key. The programming instructions you directed me to are not the correct ones. Thanks anyway!

Reply to
katkarcher

Looks like the original post offering to send the pdf is rather old, does someone still have it to offer?

Thanks

Reply to
Sparky.Watson