TOYOTA COROLLA D4D 1,4

Hello. I has waited for 9 months until TOYOTA intervenes on my car. In FRANCE/EUROPE TOYOTA is not a serious car manufacturer.

Marcorolla

The requirements for fire retardant treatment of your seats seem to be what makes the seat material susceptible to spotting. I doubt that the manufacturer will be able to come up with a solution that satisfies you and still meet the requirements for making the material fire retardant. You, as the owner of the vehicle, can take some simple steps to resolve the issue yourself. 1) treat the material with a commercially available waterproofing agent, like what you would use to make shoes waterproof; and 2) close the windows and doors when it rains.

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" a écrit dans le message de news:

76c36$44257a6b$180fead6$ snipped-for-privacy@msgid.meganewsservers.com...

Good evening, Toyota found the solution, but it puts much time to apply it. bye

Reply to
Marcorolla