toyota corolla beeping

I have a 1999 toyota corolla diesel car and lately it has started beeping at me. It beeps about 16 times approx , takes a break, then goes again. I tried not setting the alarm but it makes no difference. Any help appreciated. Ted

Reply to
Ted

Hi I posted this problem but i think, with luck it is sorted. I changed the battery in the key fob and bonnet hasn't beeped at me in 2 days. Last time, when the battery in the key fob run down, it just stopped working. Anyway, hopefully it'll be quiet from now on.

Reply to
Ted